RESUME.
I am writing this letter to express my interest in applying
a job in your company as accountant .I read a job vacancy post advertised in Merdeka
Newspaper informing that your company, PT. GundaLala, opens several job
vacancies for different positions, including accountant. Based on the
educational background that I have, I consider myself to be suitable for the
job.
My name is Deany Alexandrea Chandra. I am a fresh graduate from Gunadarma University, Faculty of Economic and Business, majoring in Accountancy. I graduated with honor and my total GPA is 3.20 of 4.00.
I am an enthusiast person, willing and eager to learn every time. Beside of that, I am a disciplined person, great at time management, and hard worker.I interact easily with people, making it easy for me to work in team or individually. In addition, I have good ability in operating computer and I also have no difficulty to communicate in English, written or spoken.
Working in your company will surely be a great honor for me. My Curriculum Vitae enclosed along this letter so that you can use them to get further information about me and my qualification.
My name is Deany Alexandrea Chandra. I am a fresh graduate from Gunadarma University, Faculty of Economic and Business, majoring in Accountancy. I graduated with honor and my total GPA is 3.20 of 4.00.
I am an enthusiast person, willing and eager to learn every time. Beside of that, I am a disciplined person, great at time management, and hard worker.I interact easily with people, making it easy for me to work in team or individually. In addition, I have good ability in operating computer and I also have no difficulty to communicate in English, written or spoken.
Working in your company will surely be a great honor for me. My Curriculum Vitae enclosed along this letter so that you can use them to get further information about me and my qualification.
I am looking forward for a possible interview with you so
that we can discuss more about myself and my capabilities. Thank you very much
for your attention.
Sincerely yours,
Deany Alexandrea Chandra
Sincerely yours,
Deany Alexandrea Chandra

No comments:
Post a Comment